Memorial Hall – 21016 Hilliard Blvd. – call Mike Balla (440) 895-2594 for rental information
The "Memorial Hall" side of the Civic Center features the large Memorial Hall, mid-size Community Room, and one smaller Club Room which are available to rent for weddings, reunions, parties, meetings, showers and community events. Alcohol is allowed at an additional cost.
Don Umerley Civic Center - call Cindy Pampush at (440) 895-3387
- Room capacity up to 45 guests. (for larger parties contact Mike Balla at Memorial Hall 440-895-2594)
- You are permitted to bring food, cake and beverages (non-alcoholic only)
- Bring your own paper products and decorations (not provided, unless ordering pizza).
- Pizza option may be added to most parties for a “Deluxe” package
- A staff party attendant is included in your cost – they are here to assist you with your party (does not apply to some party packages)
- Party contract will be mailed after booking and must be returned with a $50.00 SECURITY DEPOSIT within 3 days. Make checks payable to “City of Rocky River”. Security deposit will be returned after the room is checked for clean-up, damages and adherence to the guidelines.
- Booking 3 months in advance, subject to availability.
- Other party guidelines will be explained at time of booking and in your contract.
Click HERE for more information on Civic Center Birthday Parties
Hamilton Ice Arena - (440) 356-5656
- Party includes admission to skating, skate rental, and the use of the pavilion or private room.
Must reserve in advance. Click HERE for more information.
Outdoor Municipal Pool (Water Zone) – (440) 356-5660
Indoor Soccer Arena - (440) 356-5666 (Spring/Summer)
The indoor soccer arena is open April through August. The artificial turf appears when the rink ice is melted away, providing fields for Adult, High School and Youth Soccer leagues. The turf is also used for preschool programs, day camp and special events.
Elmwood Cabin at Elmwood Park – call (440) 356-5657 for reservations
Elmwood Cabin reservations are accepted up to one year in advance of the date for residents and 6 months in advance for non-residents.
Civic Center Facility Schedules
Parks and Recreation News
Parks and Recreation Events
Sign up for news and events from Parks and Recreation