THE CUYAHOGA COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS CELEBRATES NATIONAL VOTER REGISTRATION DAY WITH A 10,000 VOTER REGISTRATION GOAL.
In recognition of National Voter Registration Day on September 22, 2015, we have partnered with Cuyahoga County Board of Elections and Cleveland Votes for the “Register Now” campaign. Help us reach our goal of registering or updating the registrations of 10,000! http://boe.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/voter-registration.aspx
How do I register OR update my registration?
If your information is not current in the County database, complete this Voter Registration Form, print it, sign (must have the original signature) and mail it to the Board of Elections - 2925 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115.
- You can update your Ohio voting address electronically on the Secretary of State Website "Click to Continue Online"
- To print blank registration form "Click here"
- Call the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections at 216-443-3298 for a Voter Registration Card to be mailed to you. Complete it and mail it back.
- You may register at one of the following locations in your city:
Magnificat High School (Main Office)
20770 Hilliard Road
Rocky River City Hall
21012 Hilliard Road
Rocky River High School (Main Office)
20951 Detroit Avenue
Rocky River Library
1600 Hampton Road
Voters must be registered in Cuyahoga County in order to vote in any election. In order to vote in Cuyahoga County, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a United States Citizen;
- You must be at least 18 years old on the day of the General Election;
- You must be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days;
- You must register to vote at least 30 days before an election to be eligible to vote.
- 17 year old residents can register and vote in a Primary Election if they will be 18 on or before the General Election. 17-year-olds can vote for candidates only.