CITY OF ROCKY RIVER CONSTRUCTION UPDATE
It is construction season again and the City of Rocky River has improvement projects beginning on the following streets:
· Linden: street repairs and paving require a one-way – south bound traffic only;
· Falmouth repaving;
· Northview (from Detroit to Hilliard) repaving;
· Morewood (from Lake Road to railroad tracks) repaving;
· Devon Hill & Country Club repaving;
· Elmwood (north of Lake) a section of street repair and repaving;
The City’s paving program will continue through September of 2016 and please consider alternate routes during this time for these roads. Thank you for your patience while this important infrastructure work is completed.
In addition, water line work has commenced for the following streets:
· Tonawanda will have the water line replaced from Hilliard to Pocono and after that is complete – Tonawanda will be repaved from Hilliard to Laramie.
· Wooster Road – water lines will be replaced over two years in two phases – this year Phase 1’s construction zone is from the I-90 bridge to Wooster Parkway and this area will detour traffic – one-way- northbound only. Next year Phase 2’s construction zone will be from Detroit Road to Mitchell and will also require one-way, northbound traffic only.
· Lakeview between Center Ridge and Westway and Hampton between Center Ridge and Hilliard will have the water main relined (with a sewer replacement project in place for 2017).
Sewer replacement construction on Avalon Drive will continue through this fall with one-way westbound traffic only.
Thank you for your ongoing patience while experiencing inconveniences within our many construction zones. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the City at 440-331-0600.