CITY OF ROCKY RIVER CONSTRUCTION UPDATE
As construction work continues in the community, we greatly appreciate your patience as important infrastructure projects continue towards completion.
• Tonawanda: weather has delayed paving the road to the latter half of next week when the road will be milled (from Pocono to Laramie). Asphalt paving will immediately be installed – as weather permits.
• Northview: milling and paving will follow Tonawanda’s completed paving and is anticipated to be installed the second week of October. Watch for additional road repairs to be concluded the first week of October.
• Avalon: road work to prepare the south side of the street (eastbound lane) from Wagar to Morewood will commence over the next three weeks. Concrete will be poured immediately following the road preparations - as weather cooperates.
• Wooster: Phase I water main replacement work between Hilliard and Center Ridge is nearing completion with valve replacements and hydrant work remaining. Paving will most likely be scheduled for November as weather permits. Phase II water main replacement work from Detroit to Shoreland is progressing well despite poor weather conditions.
• Hampton / Lakeview water line work continues – Hampton has completed temporary water service installation. Hampton's water line cleaning and relining will proceed. Work on both streets is anticipated to continue through then end of October.
* Elmwood (north of Lake Road to Aberdeen) will have road repairs completed this year. Paving from Lake Road to Avalon Drive is scheduled for 2017
Again, thank you for your patience as we continue important infrastructure improvements. We appreciate your patience regarding travel delays and your added caution as you operate vehicles through our community.