Form of Government
Rocky River's Charter, passed in 1960, provides the city with "home rule." The Mayor, Law Director, and seven (7) members of Council (four ward and three at-large) stand for election every two years.
Recent minutes of all city council meetings are on file at Rocky River Public Library.
Mayor – Pamela E. Bobst, 440-331-0600, firstname.lastname@example.org
Law Director – Andrew D. Bemer, Jr., 440-331-0600, email@example.com
Rocky River City Council
Thomas J. Hunt
James W. Moran
Michael P. O'Donnell
John B. Shepherd
- Ward 1 – Thomas J. Hunt, President Pro tem, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ward 2 – James W. Moran, President, email@example.com
- Ward 3 – Michael P. O'Donnell, 440 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ward 4 – John B. Shepherd, email@example.com
(click here for Ward Map)
- David W. Furry, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian J. Sindelar, email@example.com
- Christopher J. Klym, firstname.lastname@example.org
Clerk of Council
- Susan G. Pease, email@example.com
Legislative Meetings every 2nd & 4th Mondays, 7 p.m.. Committee Meetings every 1st & 3rd Mondays, 7 p.m. Meetings held in the David J.Cook Council Chambers, City Hall.